Star Wars Racer Arcade Machine
The Star Wars Racer is a 2000 arcade racing game developed by AM5 and LucasArts and released by Sega. The machine is based on the podracing sequences in the 1999 film, Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, and the controls are replicas of podracer controls.
Up to four machines can be linked together to provide multi-player competition. This game was released in two different cabinet styles: Standard (“Mini-Deluxe”) – uses a regular monitor. The monitor base dimentions in inches are 78H x 38W x 41.25D and it weighs 600 pounds. The seat dimensions in inches are 51H x 31W x 53.5D and it weighs 270 pounds.
- Power: All machines require a standard 13amp socket. The machines should ideally be placed on separate sockets and not multi-plug extension cables.
- Warranty: All machines purchased from Arcade Direct will be covered by the following warranty unless otherwise stated:
- New machines purchased for domestic use – 12 months back to base parts and labour.
- Refurbished machines purchased for domestic use – 3 months back to base parts and labour.
- New machines purchased for commercial use – 6 months back to base parts and labour.
- Refurbished machines purchased for commercial use – 3 months back to base parts and labour.
- £734.90 – £1,004.85 Exl VAT
- £975.00 Exl VAT
- £2,200.00 Exl VAT