House of the Dead Arcade Machine For Hire & For Sale
One of Sega’s most popular arcade games during the late 90’s, on-rails shooting arcade machine House of the Dead proved a hit with fans with the game set upon a chilling backdrop of Curien mansion where you must face a terrifying onslaught of enemies from wicked creatures to rampant zombies.
Equipped with two light guns, this two player arcade shooter game puts you into the shoes of Thomas Rogan and G, two agents investigating the experiments of Dr Curien. With his sinister creations running loose, you must shoot your way through the House of the Dead to complete the game.
Accuracy in this game is key. Just like in the movies, aim for the head when shooting zombies for the fastest kill. If you’re being attacked by an armed creature, make short work of it by blasting off its arms. Not all enemies will be easy to take down. Each chapter end features its own boss including the armoured supersoldier Chariot, super spider crab Hemit and pyrokinetic The Magician.
Armed with 6 rounds, shoot off-screen to reload your gun and continue your battle for survival. In your quest to reach the end, you must try to make sure not to shoot any human hostages else this will cost you a life.
House of the Dead arcade machine is available to hire or purchase from Arcade Direct. Contact us today for our best hire rates for your event or your venue.
|Dimensions||35 × 31 × 81 cm|
- Power: All machines require a standard 13amp socket. The machines should ideally be placed on separate sockets and not multi-plug extension cables.
- Warranty: All machines purchased from Arcade Direct will be covered by the following warranty unless otherwise stated:
- New machines purchased for domestic use – 12 months back to base parts and labour.
- Refurbished machines purchased for domestic use – 3 months back to base parts and labour.
- New machines purchased for commercial use – 6 months back to base parts and labour.
- Refurbished machines purchased for commercial use – 3 months back to base parts and labour.