Time Crisis II Twin Arcade Machine for hire
Are you a fan of shooting games? Now is your opportunity to hire the original Time Crisis II Twin Arcade Machine for any occasion! This is one of the most popular shooting games ever, testing your aim, coordination and reactions. It can be all yours today.
The original Time Crisis II Twin Arcade Machine was first released back in 1998 and ever since then it has been a hit. Namco created this exciting shooting game, with two guns and screens so that two friends can play together. It is up to you to save the president’s daughter, with several levels to progress through. You can pick up your gun and take out the enemies before time runs out.
It doesn’t matter whether you are having a birthday party or corporate event, the original Time Crisis II Twin Arcade Machine is going to get everyone enthusiastic and ready to play some games and have fun!
This machine was featured in the London Facebook offices and it is one if the most popular twin shooting arcade machine’s available for hire. This shows that the Time Crisis II twin arcade machine has proved to be very popular with a variety of different customers.
All website prices are based on one day hire. Hire length and delivery will reflect in the quote you receive.
|North West||£75.00 each way|
|Midlands||£150.00 each way|
|London||£250.00 each way|
|Far South||£350.00 each way|
|Highlands||£350.00 each way|
|Dimensions||150 × 150 × 208 cm|
- Power: All machines require a standard 13amp socket. The machines should ideally be placed on separate sockets and not multi-plug extension cables.
- Warranty: All machines purchased from Arcade Direct will be covered by the following warranty unless otherwise stated:
- New machines purchased for domestic use – 12 months back to base parts and labour.
- Refurbished machines purchased for domestic use – 3 months back to base parts and labour.
- New machines purchased for commercial use – 6 months back to base parts and labour.
- Refurbished machines purchased for commercial use – 3 months back to base parts and labour.