AC/DC Pinball Machine
This is a fantastic opportunity to own this beautifully presented AC/DC pinball machine, combining stunning graphics, beautiful features and 12 classic AC/DC rock anthems, allowing the player to experience the power of rock and roll with their own two hands. Game features include two separate ramps, a lower play field, ball shooting cannon, eight drop targets, a mechanized Hell’s Bell and animations of the AC/DC band. Players can also join the party with a TNT detonator and the Devil’s Jukebox.
Key features include:
> High Definition Colour Cabinet and Decal Artwork
> 3 “Thunderstruck” Standup Targets w/ Super Bright Flash Lamps
> 4 “Rock” Standup Targets
> T.N.T. Explosion Butyrates In Key Locations
> Ramp mounted magnetic diverter for cannon loading
> Super speed ramps
> 2 High powered sling shots
> 3 Super bright LED Jet bumpers
> Greased Lightning spinning target
> Motorised rotating ball cannon
> Back panel jukebox song selector with flashing red horns Moulded Hells Bells toy
Please note that these are refurbished machines which will still have signs of wear and tear, but are one of the latest Stern releases and are finished to a high standard. These machines are subject to a 28-56 day delivery and normal distance selling rules/cooling off periods do not apply as these are specially ordered and cannot be returned or cancelled due to the bespoke nature of the goods. The delivery times stated by us are for your guidence only, and we will not be held responsible for any delays due to unforeseen circumstances.
|Dimensions||55 × 27 × 75.5 cm|
- Power: All machines require a standard 13amp socket. The machines should ideally be placed on separate sockets and not multi-plug extension cables.
- Warranty: All machines purchased from Arcade Direct will be covered by the following warranty unless otherwise stated:
- New machines purchased for domestic use – 12 months back to base parts and labour.
- Refurbished machines purchased for domestic use – 3 months back to base parts and labour.
- New machines purchased for commercial use – 6 months back to base parts and labour.
- Refurbished machines purchased for commercial use – 3 months back to base parts and labour.